Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long will my order take?
Manufacturing and packaging time is between 1-3 days after payment has been received. Coins that need to be ordered due to a specific request or due to unavailability could take from 7-14 days, in which case we will keep you updated on the progress of your order.
For international orders we use Aramex so you will receive a tracking number as soon as it is shipped.
Please research your country's laws for any additional fees that may be placed on the items you order. Also be aware that your Customs Services may hold the package for an unknown period of time. Paper work is placed in a location to expedite the process.
2. What is the difference between a polished and oxidised finish?
The Britannia coin on the left of the picture shows a polished finish.
The Angel coin on the right hand side of the picture shows a black oxidised finish.
3. Can I return my order?
You can return your order within 7 days if it is still in the same condition. For any special orders or custom made orders, we unfortunately cannot give refunds.
If we are unable to correct the problem you will be given credit to use in our store.
4. What happens if my ring doesn't fit?
Please ensure that we are given the correct ring size. We do want you to be happy with your purchase and will resize your ring free of charge if it does not fit. Shipping charges will have to be paid by you.
5. How do I get my ring size?
If you do not know what your ring size is we recommend going to a jeweller to get your ring size.
As an alternate way of getting the size for your ring you can do the following:
Things You'll Need:
- Thin strip of paper
- Cut a thin strip of paper
- Wrap the paper around your finger. Make sure the paper is below the joint of your finger and close to your knuckle.
- Mark the spot where the paper meets and measure the distance with your ruler.
- Use the following chart to determine your ring size. Rings also come in half sizes, the measurements of which, of course, will fall somewhere in between the whole size.
- Make sure the strip of paper is nice and snug on your finger, otherwise the ring may slide off.
Size J: 48.38 mm
Size K: 49.64 mm
Size L: 50.58 mm
Size M: 51.87 mm
Size N: 53.16 mm
Size O: 54.51 mm
Size P: 55.76 mm
Size Q: 57.15 mm
Size R: 58.47 mm
Size S: 60.00 mm
Size T: 61.29 mm
Size U: 62.89 mm
Size V: 63.84 mm
Size W: 65.22 mm
Size X: 66.54 mm
Size Y: 67.51 mm
Size Z: 68.77 mm
Size +1: 70.15 mm
Size +2: 71.28 mm
6. Can I pick a date for the coin?
If you would like to have a specific date on the coin it would be best to first contact us to find out availability. Because of scarcity some coins may not be available in certain years.
7. What is the condition of the coins that are used?
Because our jewellery is made by hand from circulated coins, normal wear and slight imperfections may be noticed. But this is the unique beauty of these handcrafted pieces.